Kamis, 25 September 2008

To the past someone

Well, this post is actually not about any thrifted outfit at all. I just wanna use this post as a shout out to someone, someone from the past who I know is often reading this blog. Well, I just wanna say, stop showing up.

You’re messing with my mind....I like you as a friend, but sometimes I just don’t know what to do when it’s about you. You’re confusing me, and I just won’t have anyone messing with my mind like this. Let’s keep our friendship less casual than it already is…. (to the one this post is about, you know who you are). i can't, and i won't have you mess with my mind any further.


PS: just so you know aja sih.....who would've guess that YOU are the exact type of guy i've been looking for?.

2 komentar:

Mira Maulia mengatakan...

Hello 2D...
Nice to know you two... :)
You do very smart shopping and I like your style :)
Keep on posting, Babe...
Happy Ramadhan...

2D mengatakan...

Hi there Mira, thanks for visiting us here. Happy idul fitri to you!