Senin, 18 Agustus 2008

Eating seafood with family

Today was a day out for my family and also Uut’s. Uut’s father and mine are brothers, and we are all very close. Especially Uut and me, we spend lots of time together, and today our family decided to went and eat lunch together at a seafood restaurant near my campus. Very much fun indeed. The food was awesome (I regret that I didn’t prepare my camera for this occasion, because in the middle of the lunch, the battery went off!.... so, no taking pictures of the foods for me..), and we all laughed a lot!



While we were waiting for the food.....


My Funny uncle

My cousin, my dad, my baby brother, and my mom


Jacket: Thrift market ($1,5)

Bag: Thrift market ($2,5)

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

I adore your bag! And.. I think your uncle is my new style icon...

Anonim mengatakan...

thanks for the kind words, and of course i dont mind if you link to me! :)

2D mengatakan...

Hi there Nying. thanks for dropping by, and thanks for the comment. :)