Minggu, 31 Agustus 2008

Happy sunday

For so many different reasons, I felt like today was just a very good day for me. It started in the morning, I woke up with a happy feeling (don’t really know why). And at noon, I met with Abhu, a friend who I haven’t met in over 6 years. It was great seeing you again, Bhu. Don’t ever lose contact, ok?. Well, after that, Yeni, Uut and me went to the mall. Didn’t buy anything though. But great window shopping!. After that, we went to another mall, which for me, the place is always feels like a heaven!. Mall and ITC ambassador is my favorite shopping place in Jakarta. It has everything I ever could imagine of having that would make me a very happy girl. Great and unique clothes, shoes, etc, and also loads collection of DVDs. Of course, I went crazy and bought my self lots of DVDs. After that, we went to Dini’s office to pick her up. With Dini with us, the force is complete. We gossip, laughed and also ate a lot!. Happy, happy day.
Dress: Thrift market (under $1)
Bolero: Thrift market ($1 for four)
Bag: A market in Bali (i think it was under $5)

1 komentar:

bestie mengatakan...

thanks for linking me. i have also added you to my blogroll.(: