Kamis, 07 Agustus 2008

Out with baby brother

Today I went with my baby brother to his campus. Anyways, by now you’ve probably familiar with the way I call my younger brother as “baby brother”….well, though he is definitely no longer a baby, I think I will forever see him as a little boy. He’s the youngest of three and also the only son in the family. So, it is clear that he’s very spoiled by the family. Ok, back to today, after finishing things up at his campus, we went back home, but not before we stopped to get lunch. We ate “soto kudus”, which was perfect for the mid weather like today. Well, here’s some pictures from today
The place where we got our lunch


Soto kudus...Yummy

Scallop satay, the side dish


This is what i was going to wear earlier......


.....But this is what i ended up wearing (decided to change the shoes and added a belt and jacket)

Pink top: Thrift market ($1)

Green tank top: ITC Ambasador (under $2)

Bag: Hands-me-down from Ayu

2 komentar:

Linea de Mareth mengatakan...

now i am hungry :P

2D mengatakan...

Hi there....thanks for visiting